Another quick post to show an illuminure I've just finished, based upon a french Book of Hours (1st quarter of the 15 century). It is one of my favorite styles of manuscript decoration, but it takes lots of time to draw and paint, and a huge amount of patience!
The drawing of St. Catherine is also finished. I really need to get more practice with gold leaf...
Meanwhile Ana has started another tablet weaving band (silk brocade), here's a picture of the work in progress.
We didn't forget the silkworms project, but I need to build a couple of instruments before we can start the experiment! Stay in touch :)